East Transept, South Bay, 1966
Photo Credit: Peter John Gates
Given by Mrs. Stella M. Reel in memory of Herbert W. Reel
Designed and built by Connick Studio Associates, Boston, Mass. Charles J. Connick dies in 1949. The studio continued to operate as Connick Associates until it closed in 1986. The two lancets that form this window are from the later studio, an example of stylistic change when compared to the Friendship window beside.