Photo Credit: Richard Sayre
The Gladden Chapel
The gift of Emogene Mohaney and Walter B Mahoney in honor of their Father and Mother, Mr. and Mrs. Walter A. Mahoney. This window was moved to the 1931 building from the Narthex of the 1887 building on Capital Square. It shows a Pre-Raphaelite influence in its near-photographic perfection. The faces are painted in German style. The Celtic cross in the center section is a likely reference to a family name. The faces are layered, which is usually associated with Tiffany or LaFarge.